mercredi 11 août 2021

Tout va mal : édition baptème. Everything goes wrong : baptism edition - Jenna no manga

 

 

C'est ma mère qui était la marraine haha

It was my mom the godmother haha

Maru-chan a 4 ans on avait des masques mais quand même.

Maru-chan is 4 years old we had masks on but still.

Remarque pour le vaccin on a demandé à ma mère si j'étais mineur haha

Thinking of it for the vaccine they asked my mom if I was under 18 years old haha

Le matin la brosse soufflante ramené du Japon a grillé puis a recommencé a fonctionner 30 minutes après!

In the morning the drying brush I brought from Japan grilled and started working again 30 minutes later!

Mes frères et soeurs chrétiens, mes cousins croyants gardez la foi!

Fellow Christians, my dear fellow believers keep faith !

Le baptème est enfin passé et c'était magnifique.

The baptism finally happened and it was wonderful.