mardi 17 février 2015

(promotion sale ended) My Japanese husband (still) thinks I am crazy is availaible for free on Amazon (anglais seulement/英語のみ)

It is not free anymore but it is still good get it :)

My favorite blogger's new manga is available for free on amazon this week and it is really funny!!




On amazon USA :

My Japanese Husband (still) Thinks I'm Crazy (Texan & Tokyo Book 2)


Here is my review if the fact that this is fun and  free is not enough to have you download it :

The author portrays herself and her husband in short humoristic comics about their life as an international couple in Japan.

Yes we are all the same, just humans and as such all different! Between cute stories about them and cultural shocks  you can learn about Japan in an original way.

Even after almost 10 years in Japan I keep discovering new things, and if you are in an international relationship you might relate to the manga as well. I found myself nodding and saying SO TRUE!


My husband read the first one with me , but this time he did not get the chance to read it  business trip, and surgery used all of his time!

So if you want to have a nice laugh reading a handmade comic do not hesitate, there is no catch!

Enjoy!

And if you like it here is the link for her first comic!

Amazon USA: My Japanese Husband Thinks I'm Crazy: The Comic Book


 
It will be free for 4 to 5 days starting today. If it is not free yet just wait a bit :)